July 4th started out fairly gray and damp. It was still cool and overcast later on but was at least dry after I got home from work so I was able to barbecue steaks and hot dogs; afterward the children toasted marshmallows. It was a good rehearsal for doing likewise with mst3kmoxie's mother who is presently en route from the Midwest to visit us here in Scotland.
- 1: Storing passwords
- 2: Handedness and mirror tasks
- 3: Coining strange names for foods
- 4: Busy people in "The West Wing"
- 5: The value of money
- 6: Software development: from beauty to commodity
- 7: Research integrity
- 8: Dividing one's mouth for teeth-cleaning
- 9: Grenfell Tower fire surprises
- 10: Plausible bicycling
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags