I am very left-handed: I am not one of these people who does a couple of things right-handed because that's how they were taught to me, it's more like if I try to use my right hand for long for something then it can make me start to feel peculiarly agitated. Except, I've noticed, for trimming my facial hair: my moustache, around the top of my ears, whatever, I am looking in the mirror and using my right hand. It's a fairly brief use, of course. Still, I wonder if others also use their nondominant hand for such.
- 1: Storing passwords
- 2: Handedness and mirror tasks
- 3: Coining strange names for foods
- 4: Busy people in "The West Wing"
- 5: The value of money
- 6: Software development: from beauty to commodity
- 7: Research integrity
- 8: Dividing one's mouth for teeth-cleaning
- 9: Grenfell Tower fire surprises
- 10: Plausible bicycling
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags