Early last week when I reached forward on the cross-trainer a sharp pain came high on my side making me wonder if some shoulder-related muscle attaches to my rib there. Not wanting to aggravate it, I took some days off exercising and still felt that pain, albeit infrequently. Today I tried working out again and after a few minutes the pain returned. I relaxed that arm a little and continued on the cross-trainer and after a few more minutes I felt okay again. So, that worked out nicely: there does seem to be a strange issue there but perhaps not one that prevents my workout.
- 1: Surprisingly unusual headphones
- 2: Storing passwords
- 3: Handedness and mirror tasks
- 4: Coining strange names for foods
- 5: Busy people in "The West Wing"
- 6: The value of money
- 7: Software development: from beauty to commodity
- 8: Research integrity
- 9: Dividing one's mouth for teeth-cleaning
- 10: Grenfell Tower fire surprises
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags