Last night before bed I was peckish and still had calories left in my budget. It turned out that for comfortably under 300kcal I can have a hearty slice of goat cheese on generously buttered toast. I may yet have the same tonight. I find it pleasing that such cheap and simple foods can seem so tasty to me.
- 1: Surprisingly unusual headphones
- 2: Storing passwords
- 3: Handedness and mirror tasks
- 4: Coining strange names for foods
- 5: Busy people in "The West Wing"
- 6: The value of money
- 7: Software development: from beauty to commodity
- 8: Research integrity
- 9: Dividing one's mouth for teeth-cleaning
- 10: Grenfell Tower fire surprises
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags