My right shoulder has been feeling better from day to day. Today it is largely healed and seemed unbothered by my returning to using the cross-trainer after work. Life thus gets back to normal. It was odd to have a good excuse to take things easy over the weekend but it was probably wise to and at least it was not for too long. It was also odd to have sustained such an injury while not much exerting myself.
- 1: Predisposed toward anonymity
- 2: Surprisingly unusual headphones
- 3: Storing passwords
- 4: Handedness and mirror tasks
- 5: Coining strange names for foods
- 6: Busy people in "The West Wing"
- 7: The value of money
- 8: Software development: from beauty to commodity
- 9: Research integrity
- 10: Dividing one's mouth for teeth-cleaning
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags