I enjoy tart flavors of flowering plants such as rhubarb, grapefruit and gooseberry. I also enjoy strong, sharp cheeses such as Cheddar and Blue Stilton. It now occurs to me to wonder if these penchants are related; perhaps it is even the same element of taste that I seek in both. The cheeses do probably contain plenty of salt but I am not typically inclined to add salt to my meals; last time we ate sushi I did not use soy sauce.
- 1: Surprisingly unusual headphones
- 2: Storing passwords
- 3: Handedness and mirror tasks
- 4: Coining strange names for foods
- 5: Busy people in "The West Wing"
- 6: The value of money
- 7: Software development: from beauty to commodity
- 8: Research integrity
- 9: Dividing one's mouth for teeth-cleaning
- 10: Grenfell Tower fire surprises
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags